Lydd, / United Kingdom
Water Sport Charter Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.actionwatersports.co.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/actionwatersportskent
Phone: +44 (0) 1797 321885
Lake 1, Dengemarsh Road
Lydd, Kent TN29 9JH
Kent's Premiere Watersports Centre! Fancy an adrenalin fix? Action Watersports has an amazing Inflatable Aqua Park along with, Water-skiing, Wakeboarding, Jet Skiing, Flyboarding, Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Fun Rides.
Everyone is welcome with all equipment supplied - no hidden costs. As a British Water-ski Accredited Water-ski School and RYA Centre you can be assured of a safe, controlled, fun environment, on a private freshwater lake. Children’s Party, Hen Dos, Stag Dos, Corporate Days or even a family day out.
We can offer you a great watersports experience with a huge choice of activities whatever the occasion. It really is the ideal place for individual or groups and beginners through to experts – everyone is welcome. From taking a flight above the lake on the Flyboard, to watching your friends and family totally wipe out off the Aqua Park; we supply everything for an adrenalin pumped, fun packed, thrilling visit.
Hours of Operation:
Summer opening: Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am-dusk; Wednesday and Thursday 11am-dusk; Saturday and Sunday 8am-5pm (See website for more details)
- Boat(s) in Use: Malibu Tournament Boats with Perfect Pass, Tower and Wedge
- Available Gear: O`Neill, Liquid Force, O'Brien, Jobe. All the latest boards, skis, wetsuits, etc.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size: No limit
- On-site Accommodations:
Changing, Toilets and Hot Showers. 'Sun Lounge' Cabin, Out Door Sofa area and plenty of grass to chill on lakeside!
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Sheltered private freshwater lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Private Lake - No other boats