The Water Ski Academy C.I.C.
Water Sport Charter Water Sport Club Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.thewaterskiacademy.co.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/TheWaterSkiBoardingAcademyWhitworth
Phone: +44 1706 852151
Alternate Phone: +44 7870 109451
Cowm Brook House
Cowm Reservoir, Tong Lane
Whitworth, Lancashire OL12 8BE
Set in beautiful countryside, The Water Ski Academy boasts some of the best water sport facilities in the North of England. We cater for everyone - whether you've been waterskiing or riding for years, are a total beginner or disabled, we have everything for you to enjoy these thrilling and challenging water sports.
Non-members are always welcome and BWSW members get concessionary rates! We also provide Tuition and Assessment For BWSW Level 2 & 3 Coaches including First Aid Training and are a Ski Boat Drivers Training Centre.
Hours of Operation:
All day every day 12 months of the year.
- Boat(s) in Use: Malibu
- Available Gear: Connelly, CWB, HO, Radar, Hyperlite, Ronix, Mystique
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size: No Limit
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Cowm Reservoir / Private Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern: Sheltered on all sides as in a valley. Westerly is the prevailing wind.
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None. Club boats only.