Water Sport School Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.wakeupdocklands.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: (You may also use the contact form on the website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/WakeUpDocks
Phone: +44 (0)207 055 3855
1 Dock Road
G17, Waterfront Studios
London, London, City Of E16 1AG
WakeUp Docklands is London’s first and only Cable Wake Park and Stand Up Paddleboard venue.
Located in the sheltered waters of Royal Victoria Dock, the site boasts visually stunning surroundings with fantastic public transport links and top of the range facilities, together with an on-site pro shop, in one of the most exciting, up and coming areas of the nation’s capital.
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Wake Park Details:
Two Sesitec System 2.0 cables, reaching over 160 metres in length to “The Black Box”, a unique structure created specifically for the expansive venue.
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Royal Victoria Dock / Thames River
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: