Reading, / United Kingdom
Isis Waterski & Wakeboard Club
Water Sport Club
Phone: +44 0118 947 6058
Caversham Lakes, Henley Road, Caversham
Reading, Reading RG4 9RA
ISIS is a club passionate about Water Skiing, Wakeboarding and having a great time on a beautiful lake in Reading.
The lake is secluded and peaceful when it needs to be, yet lively and exciting when one of the two competition boats are out towing members pushing to, beat their slalom personal best, or stomp that switch batwing.
Hours of Operation:
April - October: Sat & Sun 9am till 5pm and Tue & Thu from 4pm
Just call us in advance!
- Boat(s) in Use: Mastercraft X2 (2005) / Mastercraft Prostar 190 (2009)
- Available Gear: All equipment for Wakeboarding & Watersking
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: N/A
- Charter Group Size: N/A
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: No requirements
- Water Located On: Private Lake
- Water Temperature: 66 - 70 F during the summer
- Wind Pattern: Watch local forecasts!
- Other Watercraft Traffic: No other boats