Reading, / United Kingdom
Water Sport Club
Phone: +44 (0) 1962 884882
Mill Road, Burghfield, Reading
Reading, Reading RG30 3SS
Theale Water Ski Club is a waterski and wakeboard club that was founded in 1966. We are a voluntary, non profit making club owned and run by our members. We have a beautiful lake just north of the M4 between junction 11 and junction 12 since 1981. The lake is surrounded by trees which means there’s usually flat water to be found.
The club caters for all levels and specializes in teaching people to ski and wakeboard for their first time. Anyone is welcome to come along and enjoy the friendly family atmosphere and to take part in the exciting sports of waterskiing and wakeboarding.
There is an onsite clubhouse, ample parking and plenty of grass area for relaxing and sunbathing with picnics.
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: Malibu Response Lxi
- Available Gear: Fatsacs, Wake Tower, Wakeboards, Waterskis, Wetsuits, Life Jackets, Kneeboards, Ringo
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern: Fairly sheltered, high westerly is not ideal
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Private club - no traffic