Loch Lomond Wakeboard
Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.lochlomondwakeboard.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/LLWakeboard
Phone: +44 07545 561 360
135 Buchanan St.
Ardlui, Stirling G1 2JA
Loch Lomond Wakeboard is Scotland’s first purpose-built wakeboard, waterski and wakesurf school. They will guarantee you the ride of your life!
Based on the shores of Loch Lomond and within easy reach of Glasgow, Loch Lomond Wakeboard offers professional wakeboarding, waterskiing and wakesurfing lessons for riders, skiers and surfers of all ages and levels. Instruction takes place with one of the UK’s top 10 coaches for wakeboarding, waterskiing and wakesurfing. They run all the best Nautique boats-a 2015 Ski Nautique 196 for beginners and a 2015 210 Super Air Nautique for more advanced riders. They also have a 2014 G21. Both new boats are fitted with wakesurf systems.
Lesson packages range from individual lessons to week long camps in luxury Loch Lomond accommodations. Loch Lomond Wakeboard can tailor an individual wakeboarding, waterskiing or wakesurfing lesson package to suit your needs.
Loch Lomond Wakeboard also offers stand up paddle boarding (SUP). From their base at Ardlui, you can explore the sheltered bays at the north end of the loch or venture up the river Falloch. They also rent inflatable paddle boards that deflate into a large backpack so you can fit them in your car to take to any location.
Best of all, Loch Lomond always delivers flat calm water, no matter which way the wind is blowing.
Enjoy the stunning backdrop of Loch Lomond – the world’s most beautiful wakeboarding destination and the perfect place to learn to wakeboard, waterski or wakesurf!
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: We run all the best Nautique boats. For next season we will have a Ski Nautique 196 for beginners and a 2015 210 Super Air for more advanced riders. We also have a 2014 G21. Both new boats are fitted with surf systems.
- Available Gear: We have a full selection of Liquid Force wakeboards & wakeskates for you to try and we can supply all wetsuits and an approved lifevest.
- Wake Park Details:
Winch available with sliders!
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Loch Lomond
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: