Chertsey, / United Kingdom
JB Ski Wakeboard and Waterski
Water Sport Charter Water Sport School Cable Wake Park
Phone: +44 01932 579750
Chertsey, Surrey KT16 8PH
JBSki is the UK's biggest wakeboarding and water ski park. They have 5 private lakes, each specialized for a variety of water sports including wakeboarding, waterskiing, wake skating, kneeboarding, jump and tricks.
Their boat lakes offer waterskiing and wakeboarding behind some of the best boats in the industry- Ski Nautiques and an Axis A20. Riders have the choice of also getting on the cable at JB Ski and experience the best range of rails, kickers and sliders anywhere in the UK- two big kickers (one left, one right), two small kickers (one left, one right), an A-frame, rooftop, wedge, banked flat bar/wall ride, a fun box, and a flat bar!
From beginners to experts, JB Ski also offers wakeboarding and waterskiing lessons and sessions. Everyone is welcome; you don't need to be a member to ride or ski at JB. They provide everything you'll need, including the latest gear.
Hours of Operation:
Open 12 months a year
- Boat(s) in Use: Ski Nautique, Malibu WakeSetter
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, kneeboards, pairs, mono skis, trick skis, wetsuits, helmets, buoyancy aids, ringos, banana boat.
- Wake Park Details:
Obstacles: two big kickers (one left one right), two small kickers (one left one right), a-frame, rooftop, wedge, banked flat bar/wall ride, fun box, flat bar. Rixen cable, anti-clockwise
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size: No limit
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: 5 private lakes
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: