Quays Wake & Ski
Cable Wake Park Water Sport School Water Sport Charter Water Sport Club Ski Boat Rental
Phone: +44 (0) 1252 524375
Quays Wake & Ski, Coleford Bridge Road
Mytchett, Surrey GU16 6DS
Quays is one of the best Wakeboard and Waterski Centres in the UK. Located just off the M3 (J4) in Mytchett, Surrey, our privately owned sheltered lake provides some of the flattest boarding and skiing conditions around.
We have two boats and a System 2.0 cable and we provide coaching to all standards from beginners right through to Pro level in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Hours of Operation:
April-October: 7 days/wk 8am -8pm/dawn-dusk, 10am-6pm Sundays. Winter: reduced hours - call the office for info!
Not required, but strongly recommended. Please call ahead to avoid disappointment on arrival if there are no available slots and you haven't booked!!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: All wakeboard, wakesurf & ski hire available, Zero Off on boats and slalom course.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size: No limit
- On-site Accommodations:
Informal camping available
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: Summer 20 deg C
- Wind Pattern: South Westerly
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Private lake- only one boat at a time