Abu Dhabi, / United Arab Emirates
Al Forsan Cable Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.alforsan.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Al-Forsan-International-Sports-Resort/155128261248093
Phone: +971 2 556 8555
Al Forsan Sports Club / Khalifa City
Abu Dhabi, Abū Ȥaby
United Arab Emirates
The Al Forsan Sports Resort has 3 cable systems on two freshwater cable lakes. There are 2 full size systems, one clockwise and one counterclockwise, along with a two-tower unit for easy learning.
There is also a wide variety of kickers and sliders on their cable lakes (some of the most challenging features anywhere in the world), one of the reasons why the world championships are held here year after year. Their full size cable systems can accommodate multiple riders at a time (13 per minute), providing participants more action and less waiting time.
Al Forsan also has a great selection of wakeboards, wake skates, waterskis and kneeboards, along with life vests and helmets.
For something to do when you're not on the water, Al Forsan boasts a wide array of sporting activities, including state-of-the-art equestrian, shooting, go-karting, paintball and fitness venues.
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, Wakeskate, Waterski, Kneeboards, Life-vests and Helmets
- Wake Park Details: 2 Cables: Beginner (clockwise) and Pro (running the other direction) plus one Straight cable for learning Tricks; Pro Cable with 3 Kickers and 3 Sliders.
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private Lakes
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: