Water Sport School Water Sport Club Water Sport Charter
- Website: http://www.flipsidewatersports.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/Flipside-Watersports-112697158751797
18 Morrison Dr.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories X1A 2H7
Welcome to Flipside Watersports, the World's northernmost water sports camp! Whether you're ten years old or just ten at heart, if you've never stepped foot in a boat or you're just about to stick your first flip, you've come to the right place. Our coaches are experienced in all provided sports and hold First Aid, C.P.R, and Waterski and Wakeboard instruction certifications to keep you safe on the water. The camp will be run at Long Lake in Yellowknife, NT, the closest lake to downtown with a great beach, picnic, and viewing areas. The lake is almost deserted during the week which means no traffic, no waves and near private access to the many sheltered bays so that we can almost always find glass calm water.
Hours of Operation:
June-August, Mon-Fri, 9:30am-4:30pm / Weekends / Evenings
- Boat(s) in Use: Bayliner 18.5' Sport w/tower, fatsacks, etc.
- Available Gear: Hyperlite, Ronix and HO
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: From 1-8
- Charter Group Size: From 1-8
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Long Lake
- Water Temperature: 74 F
- Wind Pattern: Calm
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Minimal