Charleston Lake Watersports
Water Sport Charter Water Sport School
20 Little Bay Lane
Athens, Ontario K0E 1B0
Charleston Lake is a large deep lake with many inlets an islands. The school operates from the boat were it takes a few minutes to find a spot to ski or ride. We offer Waterski, Wakeboard, Wake Skate, Kneeboarding & all other towed watersports. Lots of great equipment to choose from.
Hours of Operation:
All day, mid-June to mid-September. Plus, a pre-season opener in May 2011.
Yes. E-mails can be received in the boat!
- Boat(s) in Use: Malibu
- Available Gear: Yes. New and near new HO, Hyperlite, Radar & Ronix to use or buy.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 1-4. Larger groups by arrangement.
- Charter Group Size: By arrangement.
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Charleston Lake
- Water Temperature: 74-86F / 23-30C
- Wind Pattern: Generally SW prevailing wind. Best mornings and evenings.
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Quiet weekdays. Can be busy weekends. However, Charleston Lake is large enough where you can usually find some good water.