Bala, / Canada
What Wake Park
Cable Wake Park
Phone: 705 762 5722
3385 Hwy 169
Bala, Ontario P0B 1J0
What Wake Park is located at the infamous Bush’s Watersports Park, just north of Bala, and is setting the standard for water-sports experience in Muskoka. Our cable park and boat lake, all in one convenient location, provide the ideal place to go wakeboarding, waterskiing or wakeskating!
We have TWO Sesitec System 2.0's, along with the most features at one location in Canada. So many, we can't anchor them all!
Learn to wakeboard with some of the top riders in Canada!
We offer lessons for beginners to advanced riders. All levels and abilities will have a blast and leave smiling!
Offering a unique experience to all ages and skill levels, we hope you will give us the opportunity to share our passion and experience for the sport.
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: Bush's Watersports has a boat available for wakesurfing and boat riding.
- Available Gear: Boards, helmets, vests
- Wake Park Details:
TWO Sesitec System 2.0's along with the most features at one location in Canada. So many, we can't anchor them all!
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: Warmest lake in Muskoka!
- Wind Pattern: Next to none (very sheltered)
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Private Lake. However, sometimes our ducks intervene... because they love guests!