Bala, / Canada
Bush's Sports Center
Water Sport School Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.bushs.co
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/Bushs-Watersports-Park
3385 Hwy 169, Box 487
Bala, Ontario P0C 1A0
Muskoka’s Premier Waterski, Wakeboard, and Cable Facility !
Located in the heart of the Muskoka region of Ontario, Bush's Sports Center is the premier waterski, wakeboard, and cable wake park facility. They have a private lake that features a slalom course, waterski jump and a cable park!!! Bush’s expert coaching staff provides teaching and coaching for wakeboarding, waterskiing, wake surfing, wake skating, barefoot waterskiing and jump for every level and age. Whether you are looking for lessons for a 2 year old or an elite athlete, they can accommodate your instructional needs.
Bush's Sports Center offers riding and skiing behind their Nautique 200 and Nautique Team 230. They also have a complete Pro Shop stocked with the latest waterskis and wakeboards from Radar, Connelly, Liquid Force and Ronix.
Take a break from wakeboarding and waterskiing and go stand up paddle boarding. Bush’s Sport’s Center also offers paintball on 4 outdoor playing fields.
The cable wake park at Bush's is called What Wake Park. They offer lessons for beginners to advanced riders on their Sesitec 2.0, complete with an nice array of features.
Hours of Operation:
May-October / 8am-8pm
- Boat(s) in Use: 2013 Nautique 200 / 2014 Nautique 230
- Available Gear: Radar, Liquid Force, Ronix, Connelly
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: None
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: Warmest lake in Muskoka! 80 degrees F in summer!
- Wind Pattern: None
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None