The Wake Institute
Water Sport School Water Sport Charter
- Website: http://thewakeinstitute.com/
- Email: (Please use the contact form on the website.)
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/wakeinstitute
14 Austin Blvd.
Bobcaygeon, Ontario K0M 1A0
Welcome to The Wake Institute, a centre for higher learning and research into wakebarding and wakeskating. At the Wake Institute, we pride ourselves on our highly qualified background in water-sports and our top of the line facilities. We thrive in the progression of our students and specialize in having fun! We are situated on the Trent Severn waterway and because of the large island and many bays we always have calm water.
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: MasterCraft
- Available Gear: Liquid Force Test Center, rails, MasterCraft demo center, wakeboards, wakeskates, wakesurf
- Wake Park Details:
Liquid Force Test Center. Rails
- School Class Size: Private lessons and group clinics
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Pigeon Lake
- Water Temperature: 70 F
- Wind Pattern: Northwest
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Less traffic during weekdays. We are situated on the Trent Severn waterway and because of the large island and many bays we always have calm water.