Haliburton, / Canada
RPM Ski & Wake School
Water Sport School Water Sport Resort
- Website: http://www.haliburtonrpm.com/index.php/rpm-ski-wake-school
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/RpmSkiWake
Alternate Phone: 705-489-2320
2713 Kashagawigamog Lake Rd. (@ Bonnie View Inn)
Haliburton, Ontario K0M 1S0
We offer group & private lessons for waterskiing, wakeboarding, wakeskating and wake surfing. Our instructors have a wide range of talents and all are certified through Water Ski Wakeboard Ontario with their National Coaching certification. RPM Ski & Wake is a member school of Water Ski Wakeboard Canada (WSWC) and Water Ski Wakeboard Ontario (WSWO).
Kid's Camp Program
No matter what the experience level, we will work with your camper at their comfort level to continue to build watersports skills (water skiing, wakeboarding, wake skating, wake surfing, banana boat rides - all or their choice!) while having a safe, fun & active experience.
Weekly Ski & Wake Socials
Love water sports? Get more time on the water with us and swap skills with riders just like you.
Custom Event Packages
Hosting an event? We'll bring the boats, instructors and equipment right to you!
Please contact us for more info regarding any of our services!
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: Tige R20, JCraft
- Available Gear: All sizes and kinds of equipment available
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: From 1-6
- Charter Group Size: No Limit
- On-site Accommodations:
Yes. Bonnie View Inn (www.bonnieviewinn.com)
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Lake Kashagawigamog
- Water Temperature: July-August: 70-80F degrees
- Wind Pattern: Light to moderate
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Moderate