Ottawa, / Canada
GWSA - Gloucester Water Ski Association (Ottawa/Gatineau)
Water Sport Club
- Website: https://www.gwsa.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/GloucesterWaterSkiAssociation
Phone: 613 222-7718
Alternate Phone: 613 298 6103
Ecolands Park, River Rd. Ottawa or 3119 Carp Rd. Ottawa
(Mailing address: 8 Guelph Street, Georgetown, Ontario, L7G 3Y9)
Ottawa, Ontario K1V 6Z9
The Gloucester Water Ski Association has two locations, each with their own boat. Our river location is 5 minutes from the airport has a non-surveyed slalom course and Malibu Lxi open bow boat. Our location at 3119 Carp Rd is a private lake with a record capable (R.C.) surveyed slalom course and 196 Nautique boat with GPS Perfect Pass. Members or guests put out a call to meet for waterskiing by emailing through the club's email list.
Hours of Operation:
Any available daylight hours at both locations.
- Boat(s) in Use: 2002 Nautique 196 boat with Perfect Pass / 2008 Malibu Lxi w/tower and boom.
- Available Gear: Combo skis, Junior combo skis, Ropes and handles . Those looking to ski with high performance slalom skis can usually borrow from willing club members.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: Guest fees only $30.00/run
- Water Located On: Rideau River at Eccolands Park or 3119 Carp Rd (Private lake)
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: