Port Carling, / Canada
SWS Lake Joe Club - School and Day Camp
Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.summerwatersports.com
- Email: Geordie@summerwatersports.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/Summer-Water-Sports-197036616996787
RR #2, Elgin House Rd.
Port Carling, Ontario P0B 1J0
Day Camp Programs: Sessions run Monday - Friday
Full Day Camps (Wakeboard or Water Ski)
• 2010 MasterCraft X Boat with ZeroFlex Tower and Ballast System
• Extensive coaching for all skill levels. Learn from Canada’s Best Show Skiers and Instructors.
• Skills Include: Basic 2 Skis, Slalom, Wakeboarding, Barefootings, etc.
• New O’Brien Water Skis and Wakeboards.
• All equipment Available for Demo.
• Banana Boat Available Upon Request.
• 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM (max. 10 skiers per day)
1/2 day Camp* (Morning & Afternoon sessions)
• Morning session: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm (max 10 skiers per)
• Afternoon session: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (max 10 skiers per)
• These are day clinics/ camp services only.
• No accommodations or meals provided. Food available at The Lake Joseph Club.
Cottage Clinics: (From your own dock with our equipment & staff)
• All equipment, including staff provided at your cottage
• All staff certified to coach all aspects of skiing & all skill levels
• MasterCraft and O’Brien demo equipment included with all clinics
• Flexible Hours Available.
• Full Day Cottage Clinics
• 1/2 Day cottage clinics
• private lesson
• instructor only clinics
• Season pass for SWS water park at Cleves is $400 plus tax
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday / 9am-5pm
- Boat(s) in Use: MasterCrafts
- Available Gear: Yes. O'Brien
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 1-10
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Lake Joe
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: