Water Ski North
Water Sport Club Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.waterskinorth.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: Jcecutti@laurentian.ca
- Facebook: fb.me/WaterSkiNorth
486 Ramsey Lake Rd
155 Walford Rd
Sudbury, Ontario P3E 2G8
A COMMUNITY OF PASSIONATE INSTRUCTORS, BOARDERS AND SKIERS
At Water Ski North, we strive to expand the water skiing and wake boarding community in Northern Ontario, by providing opportunities in towed water sports to Sudbury and outlying areas.
We provide our students with the education needed to replicate skills from class at home and the knowledge to challenge water skiing conventions with new and insightful ideas, pushing our sport forward.
Want Water Ski North to visit you?
Clinics are your opportunity to bring two of our instructors to your dock.We will bring one of our J-Craft ski boats, and our top of the line barefoot international boom, the ideal training combo. We can bring all the equipment needed for all disciplines of water skiing and wake boarding. We specialize in teaching all ages water sports.
Hours of Operation:
Sunrise to Sunset / June through September
- Boat(s) in Use: (2) 19ft J-Craft w/ 150hp Evinrude
- Available Gear: All necessary gear available for use
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 16
- Charter Group Size: None
- On-site Accommodations:
Bathrooms and indoor gathering space
- Club requirements for participation: None
- Water Located On: Ramsey Lake
- Water Temperature: Spring 62-66 F / Summer 66-72 F / Fall 64-70 F / Winter 32 F
- Wind Pattern: 15 mph SE, CALM 40% OF TIME
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Busy on weekends. Available to reach other lakes.