Water Sport Club Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.lagunaski.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/bocalaguna.waterski
Phone: +52 13335706718
Km 4.5 Carretera Chapala - Mezcala
Boca Laguna is a world-class waterski lake in Chapala, Mexico, just outside of Guadalajara. The waterski site offers ideal skiing conditions, and as a result has been host to numerous impressive events, including the Pan-American Games, the Latin American Waterski Championships and countless Mexican National Waterski Tournaments. The lake has both a slalom course and a jump.
Lake Chapala, the biggest natural reservoir in Mexico, is close by. Chapala and Ajijic are twin towns located on Lake Chapala ́s shore, and offer a number of boutique hotels, great restaurants and bars, all in a safe atmosphere for international visitors.
Hours of Operation:
January-December / Tuesday - Sunday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Boat(s) in Use: 2011 Ski Nautique 200
- Available Gear: HO waterskis, D3 waterskis, Mapple waterskis
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size: No limit
- On-site Accommodations:
Hotel, Guest House
- Club requirements for participation: $50 USD set
- Water Located On: Private Lake
- Water Temperature: Summer 75-85 F . Winter 65-75 F
- Wind Pattern: Depends of the season.
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Private Lake - no other boats