Cancun, / Mexico
Cancun Waterski and Wakeboard
Water Sport Charter Water Sport School Ski Boat Rental
- Website: http://waterskicancun.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/Cancun-Water-Ski-and-Wakeboard
Phone: 757 434 0937
Manglar Marina / Kukulcan Blvd. Km 19.8
Cancun, Quintana Roo 77511
Cancun Waterski and Wakeboard offers the ultimate waterski and wakeboard vacation for families, couples and singles, 12 months a year!... a school that offers training for all levels of skiers and wakeboarders alike. Our goal is to provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere for all levels.
Our ski school is located in the south end of the Cancun Hotel Zone. We ski and ride on the beautiful warm waters of the Nichupte lagoon. We have access to 3 slalom courses, all in wind-protected areas surrounded by Mangrove trees.
We also offer short line training and Pro Clinics through the season. Our school provides professional coaching, hard core skiing and wakeboarding, but in a friendly, laid back attitude.
So don’t look any further, with world class resorts, beautiful beaches, exciting night life and exotic tours...
whether you are a beginner skier, advanced slalom course skier or wakeboarder, you will have a great ski vacation on the water here in Cancun, Mexico!
Hours of Operation:
Yes. Please call ahead.
- Boat(s) in Use: 2000 Supra Launch Wakeboard with wake plate. 1999 Mastercraft Sportstar Inboard with Perfect Pass, 1989 Mastercraft Prostar 150hp Suzuki Outboard
- Available Gear: Connelly, HO, CWB, D3, Liquid Force, Hyperlite
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: From 1-10
- Charter Group Size: From 1-10
- On-site Accommodations:
Villas Manglar Hotel
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Nichupte Lagoon
- Water Temperature: Winter: 67-72 F degrees / Summer: 72-78 F degrees
- Wind Pattern: Typically East 10-15 mph. Protected site.
- Other Watercraft Traffic: