Cancun, / Mexico
Water Sport Club Water Sport School Water Sport Charter Ski Boat Rental
- Website: http://www.nautikadventours.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/NautiKAdvenTours
Phone: +52 9981478454
Boulevard Kukulkan Kilometer 15+600 Marina el Rey
in front of hotel oasis pyramid between aquaworld and captain cove
Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500
Hours of Operation:
7 days / 08am - 08pm. January - December never closed only reservation required.
- Boat(s) in Use: 2008 Sea Ray 24' Sundeck, 2005 Malibu Wakesetter 23' LSV *soon, 2011 Master Craft Pro Star 19' *soon and Vintage 1978 Ski Nautique 18'
- Available Gear: Liquid Force Wakeboards, Connelly Skis, impact vest, helmets, bbtalkin intercommunication, courtesy camera footage nikon coolpix t60, go pro hero session 5, etc...
- Wake Park Details:
Do you want to learn the watersports?
You will have at your disposition a professional ski instructor, former national champion in its discipline so you can learn any board watersport you like or to perfect your technique.
We count with all the professional water sports that can help you to make it easier to realize this sport.
Each class session has a one-hour duration per person and you can schedule as much classes as you like.
At the moment of reserving your first session course is important that you contact us to know which is your water sport of interest, they can be
You can realize the board water sports that you may like with a duration of half hour per person.
You can bring your own equipment or we lend it for you, we count with equipment and professional instructors that will guide you.
The watersports you can practice are:
- School Class Size: 1-8, no limit
- Charter Group Size: 1-8
- On-site Accommodations:
fresh water showers, jungle tour boat rental, dive store, wave runners & pic rental, flyboard rental, pool, amenities, restaurant and bar
- Club requirements for participation: NO REQUIREMENTS, WATERSPORTS FOR ALL
- Water Located On: Nichupte lagoon, Caribbean Sea, fresh water and turquoise waters
- Water Temperature: 70-80 *F or 28-30*C
- Wind Pattern: Mornings flat, mid day medium chop of 10-15mph out of SE, southeast dominant winds
- Other Watercraft Traffic: flat to zero traffics on mornings, 10am and ahead some traffic, mid day busy regular basis due tourism