Cancun, / Mexico
Nautik Adventours Go Wake
Water Sport Club Water Sport School Water Sport Charter Ski Boat Rental
- Website: http://www.nautikadventours.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/NautiKAdvenTours
Phone: +52 9981478454
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 15+600
(We are in front of the Pyramid at Grand Oasis hotel, between Aquaworld and Captain Cove)
Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500
Nautik Adventours is a place where you can find all the water sport adrenaline you want while visiting the beaches of Cancun. As water sport and nautical sports operators, we provide you with the opportunity to perform 1, 2 or even 3 activities on the same day, or even on the same excursion.
Learn to waterski or wakeboard with us! Nautik Adventours counts on an excellent team of professionals trained in each of the activities we offer.
We can also offer you from a beautiful boat ride through the Caribbean and a private snorkel tour, with personalized attention and the flexibility to adapt and your desires. The most important thing for us is that you spend one of your vacation days with us and have fun like never before.
In our private tours you can fly in the water with the Vortex or in the air with the Parasail. If you like sport fishing, we know all of the best places for a great sport fishing adventure.
Remember that, in terms of quality of service, we offer the best performance, personalization, security and warranty. Do not miss out on a spectacular holiday with Nautik Adventours.
Hours of Operation:
7 days / 08:00 am - 06:00 pm. January to December.
- Boat(s) in Use: Coming soon: Malibu Wakesetter 23 LSV. Mastercraft Pro Star 190 & Ski Nautique 78 vintage
- Available Gear: Connelly, Liquid Force and more.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 1 - 8 on board (no limit overall)
- Charter Group Size: 1 - 8 on board (no limit overall)
- On-site Accommodations:
Pool, bar, restaurant, boat rental, flyboard, showers, wc, dive store
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Lagoon and ocean
- Water Temperature: 72 - 79 F (cool and warm!)
- Wind Pattern: Southwest
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Varies