Bakersfield, / United States
Lake Piru Water Ski Club
Water Sport Club
19032 S Lake Rd.
(Lake location, not a mailing address)
Bakersfield, California 93311
We waterski on public waterways and private ski lakes throughout Southern and Central California. Our members come from all walks of life and represent a broad cross section of water ski skills. If you like to have fun skiing, then you will have fun here. It doesn't matter if you are an experienced three event competitor, a show skier, a just-for-the-fun-of-it skier, or are just getting started, this is the club for you in Southern California!
NOTE: We do not ski on Lake Piru!
Hours of Operation:
May through October, dawn to dusk during scheduled trips (see calendar on club website)
- Boat(s) in Use: Various
- Available Gear: Most skiers bring their own equipment. Some equipment can be provided if arranged in advance.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Large shaded dock, toilet
- Club requirements for participation: USA Water Ski membership
- Water Located On: South Lake Ski Ranch
- Water Temperature: 85 degrees, depending on season
- Wind Pattern: Light breeze from NW
- Other Watercraft Traffic: One boat at a time