So Cal Wakeboard Instruction
Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.socalwakeboardinstruction.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/So-Cal-Wakeboard-Instruction-174637725967281
Canyon Lake, California 92587
Located on beautiful Canyon Lake in sunny Southern California, So Cal Wakeboard Instruction strives to develop their clients’ riding skills to the best of their ability, through well-taught fundamentals and encouragement.
Between their private home lake (Canyon Lake) and local public lakes, they can always find epic water conditions along with warm temperatures, no matter what time of the day or season of the year. Calm conditions and state of the art equipment help to accelerate the learning curve, allowing riders to focus on future goals.
All riding takes place behind a top-of-the-line Super Air Nautique. Additionally, there is a wide selection of Hyperlite boards available for your use.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or new to the sport, So Cal has coaches and lesson plans for every ability level. They always have a diverse group of coaches on staff to insure that they can always relate to each different rider’s abilities and learning needs.
The coaches at So Cal Wakeboard have a true love for the sport of wakeboarding. They have been honored to have several students and coaches from their program qualify for National and World WWA contests.
Hours of Operation:
Year round, by appointment
- Boat(s) in Use: 210 Super Air Nautique
- Available Gear: Hyperlite wakeboards and wakeskates
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: Summer: 75-80 degrees F
- Wind Pattern: Minimum
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None