Sacramento State Aquatic Center
Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.sacstateaquaticcenter.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/sacstate
Phone: 916 278 2842
1901 Hazel Avenue
Gold River, California 95670
The Aquatic Center offers a mutli-level wakeboard and water ski class, private lessons and a family ski night. We are home to the Sacramento State Wakeboard Team and the Sacramento State Water Ski Team. The Aquatic Center also offers children's wakeboard and water ski camps.
Hours of Operation:
Year round, 7 days / week. Summer: 7am-8pm. Winter: 9am-5pm.
We accept walk-ins, except for wakeboard and waterski lessons.
- Boat(s) in Use: Ski and Air Nautiques
- Available Gear: Yes
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: From 1-8
- Charter Group Size: 30
- On-site Accommodations:
Locker room, showers, classrooms, beach reservations, weight room, handicap accessible docks.
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Lake Natoma (Waterskiing and wakeboarding takes place on Lake Folsom.)
- Water Temperature: 68 F (April)
- Wind Pattern: From the west
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None