West Coast Camps
Water Sport School
- Website: http://westcoastcamps.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: MikeSchwenne@hotmail.com
Phone: 831 345 3705
3100 Barrett Cove Rd. (Mailing Address: 9638 Dolorosa)
La Grange, California 95329
West Coast Wakeboard Camp is the only camp designed by a professional rider Mike Schwenne with the perfect combination of professional instruction, safe & extremely fun atmosphere, unique luxury accommodations, and off water activities.
We have been in operation for over a decade and have taken the traditional summer camp experience to a whole new level. Whether you have never ridden a wakeboard, or want to train for competitions we have a camp for you. Though we specialize in youth summer camps, we also offer adult camps and lessons for riders of all ages. We look forward to helping you reach your goals this summer!
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: MB Tomcat, Malibu V-ride, MasterCraft X1, Nautique 210 Super Air
- Available Gear: Hyperlite
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
We have two oversized houseboats capable of housing over 40 guests. We limit our camps to 15 plus 8 staff so there is always plenty of room aboard. There is really no cooler way to spend a vacation at the lake, than on the houseboat.
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Lake McClure
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: