O`Brien, / United States
Shasta Wakeboard School
Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.shastawakeboardschool.com/
- Email: (Please use contact form on website)
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
20061 Shasta Caverns Rd
O`Brien, California 96070
Shasta Wakeboard School offers professional day lessons, weekly overnight camps and a fully stocked Boardshop. The school has been serving Lake Shasta for over 25 years!
We were started by water ski legend John Steiner in the early 1980's and are now under the management of professional wakeboarder Jaret Brantley. With over a decade in the industry, Brantley has just about done it all. From running Liquid Force's "Trip Across America", repping, riding, boat shows, helping to launch board companies, as well as coaching.
Whether you are the adventure-seeking family or the experienced rider, Shasta Wakeboard School is here to accomodate your needs. No matter what age you are, or ability you're at; we will help you learn the SAFE and EASY way! From getting up to learning your first flips. We are located on the dock at Holiday Harbor. We look forward to seeing you!
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: Malibu or customer`s boat
- Available Gear: Hyperlite
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Holiday Harbor Resort
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Lake Shasta
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: