South Lake Tahoe, / United States
Lake Tahoe Water Ski School
Water Sport School
- Website: http://tahoewaterski.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/Lake-Tahoe-Water-Ski-School-131477086890765
Phone: 530 318-7474
2630 Blitzen Rd.
South Lake Tahoe, California 96150
Serving the Lake Tahoe Basin since 1989, Lake Tahoe Water Ski School offers the friendliest crew on the lake. Our teams consist of USCG licensed captains and professionally trained waterski and wakeboard instructors.
Our unique hands-on style of teaching allows for children as young as three, as well as all family members, to enjoy the experience. With only your family or friends on board, all lessons are private sessions tailored to you. Having an instructor in the water with you allows for rapid progression from traditional skiing, to wake boarding, to expert slalom skiing.
This approach keeps our guests returning for years and booking the best times as soon as they make their Lake Tahoe vacation plans. Give us a call today to ensure your time on the water.
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: Ski Nautique Boats
- Available Gear: O’Neill and Rip Curl Wetsuits Connelly, H.O. and O’Brien Water Skis Hyperlite and CWB Wake Boards and Surfers
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Lake Tahoe
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: