Mile High Wakeboarding / Mile High Wake Park
Water Sport School Cable Wake Park Water Sport Charter
- Website: http://milehighwakeboarding.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/milehighwake
Phone: 303 955 5420
Alternate Phone: 970 587 0707
112 S. Centennial Drive (Mailing: P.O. Box 746113 Arvada, CO 80006)
Milliken, Colorado 80543
Mile High Wakeboarding™ is a professional wakeboarding school that offers lessons, coaching, and instruction at every level. From learning the simple basics, to coaching you through advanced jumps, inverts, and spins, our professional wakeboard coaches can ensure you learn safely and in a fun environment. Whether you are in need of a professional coach to help you train for competitions, or just want a great instructor for your first time out, we are here to help you move on to that next level.
Our cable lake is now open!
Hours of Operation:
Various by season- please see website calendar.
Not required, but recommended.
- Boat(s) in Use: Nautique, Malibu
- Available Gear: Latest Hyperlite, Slingshot, Liquid Force
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 4 to 5 per group
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private cable lake + various lakes in the Denver area
- Water Temperature: Spring 60F / Summer 75F / Fall 60F
- Wind Pattern: From the southeast
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None