Fort Myers, / United States
Revolution Cable Park
Cable Wake Park Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.revolutioncable.com
- Email: (Please use the contact form on our website.)
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/Revolution-Cable-Park-103352926371807
Phone: 239 656 3000
17590 East Street
Fort Myers, Florida 33917
Revolution Cable Park offers wakeboarding, wakeskating, waterskiing and kneeboarding on their Rixen cable. It is a full-size cable with 5 towers and runs in a counter-clockwise direction. The wake park has a great selection of features, including 2 A-frames, 2 Kicker ramps, 1 incline rail and a floating rock.
The park is one of nicest places anywhere to get on the water. It encompasses approximately 20 acres amongst some of the most pristine wetlands in the area, and includes a 3/4 mile nature trail, 270 recently planted native trees and 4,200 native plants.
The goal at Revolution is to ensure that all riders have a safe and fun time in a great, family-oriented environment.
Hours of Operation:
Wed - Fri: 1 PM to Dark / Sat + Sun: 12 Noon to Dark / Closed Mon and Tue
- Boat(s) in Use: N/A
- Available Gear: Gator Boards, Liquid Force, Slingshot
- Wake Park Details:
5 Tower system, right turning, 2 a frames, 2 kicker ramps, 1 incline rail, and a floating rock. Cable runs at 18.5 mph. Running cable height is approximately 33'.
- School Class Size: Varies
- Charter Group Size: N/A
- On-site Accommodations:
Snacks and Drinks
- Club requirements for participation: Minimum Age is 8
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: 55 - 89 deg F
- Wind Pattern: Varies, but lake is well protected by trees and buildings
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None