Groveland, / United States
Jack Travers' Sunset Lakes
Water Sport Resort Water Sport Club Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.jacktravers.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sunset.lakes.5?fref=ts
Alternate Phone: 1-800-732-2755
20225 County Road 33
Groveland, Florida 34736
Jack Traver’s Sunset Lakes will help you have the best water sports vacation and training possible. They offer individualized instruction for beginners through elite skiers in slalom, trick and jump. They also offer instruction in wakeboarding, barefoot waterskiing and wakeskating through the intermediate level.
Jack and his team will do everything they can to ensure your waterski get-away exceeds your expectations. Their team of hand-selected coaches will help customize each on-the-water session for whatever your level may be.
Sunset Lakes offers ideal conditions on 3 lakes. For jump enthusiasts, they have two jumps facing opposite directions, so you always have a head wind. There is also a full pro shop on site.
Sunset Lakes uses brand new Correct Craft Ski Nautiques equipped with the latest versions of Zero Off. Each boat can also be fitted with ballast and a Skylon or boom.
When you’re not on the water, relax on the hot tub right on the deck, play beach volleyball, horseshoes, go fishing, work out, catch a sunset or take a walk/bike ride around Sunset Lake’s 110 acres of rolling hills.
They also have a 15 passenger van to take you in to town, to the parks, beaches, movies, bowling, shopping, etc. Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Cocoa and Daytona Beaches are all within reach.
There are also a wide variety of housing options available for anyone wishing to get on the water over multiple days. Sunset Lakes offers air conditioned cabins that sleep 4 to a room, as well as 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom villas for families and adults.
Sunset Lakes is open year round and operates 7 days a week.
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday 8:30 am-5:30Pm: January-December: Wekends 10am-2pm
Required. Please contact in advance.
- Boat(s) in Use: 200 Ski Nautiques 6 and 5.7 liter
- Available Gear: Skis, wakeboards, wakeskates, vests, ropes and handles
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 6 persons per lake/ 3 lakes on site
- Charter Group Size: Any size rental by hour
- On-site Accommodations: Bunk style 4/room seperate girl and boys bunk houses; Suites ,1-4 bedroom villas for rent for families and adults
- Club requirements for participation: Every one invited beginner through elite
- Water Located On: Sunset Lakes (3 private lakes)
- Water Temperature: 72-80 degrees F
- Wind Pattern: Calm- protected from winds
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None/ private lakes no other boats