Keys Cable and Adventure Park
Cable Wake Park Water Sport Charter Water Sport Club
Alternate Phone: 305.853.9728
59300 Overseas Highway
Marathon, Florida 33050
Imagine being able to shred some water in one of the most picturesque places in the world, the Florida Keys. Located mid-way to Key West on Grassy Key, Keys Cable offers riders the choice of 2 cables on a pristine 7 acre lake. The lake is wind-protected by Mangroves making for perfect riding conditions. The top twenty feet of water is host to a thriving coral reef ecosystem complete with Angelfish, Parrotfish, and schools of Red and Mangrove snapper, making for an incredible experience on the water.
Keys cable offers (2) two-tower systems and one-on-one instruction. They also have a great selection of gear from Slingshot, Ronix, Hyperlite, CWB, Byerly, O’Neill, Jet Pilot, Volcom, Electric, Bern, GoPro, Anarchy and much, much more.
Want to take advantage of all the Keys have to offer and get out in the bay or ocean for a boat session? Keys Cable will pull you behind their Ski Nautique and offers wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurfing.
Hours of Operation:
7 days / 11am-6pm
No reservation required
- Boat(s) in Use: Ski Nautique available for charters in the Bay and Ocean
- Available Gear: Wakeboards and wakeskates from Slingshot, Ronix, Byerly, CWB and Hyperlite
- Wake Park Details:
1x Sesitec System 2.0, 1x Cablebahn 2-point system, 1x 80 ft. rail, 2x kickers. Obstacles are constantly changing.
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: USCG vest and helmet required, as well as a signed waiver which can be downloaded at www.keyscable.com
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: 75-82 F
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: No other boats on lake.