Miami, / United States
Miami Watersports Complex
Water Sport School Cable Wake Park Water Sport Charter
Phone: 305-476-(WAKE) 9253
401 East 65th Street (Hialeah)
Miami, Florida 33013
The Miami Watersports Complex (MWC) is the latest in water sports park design! MWC is the best way to learn and enjoy wakeboarding, wakeskating, wakesurfing, kneeboarding and waterskiing. It is set up with two full size cable systems with the latest design and technology to help in a riders success, as well as an awesome array of cutting-edge features. In addition, MWC offers a two-tower system, ideal for learning on and practicing new tricks.
MWC also offers water sport enthusiasts a 90-acre fresh water boat lake- all in the crystal clear water of Amelia Earhart Park. Boat lessons for wakeboarding take place behind the award-winning Super Air Nautique G23, while waterskiers get to experience shredding the water behind a Ski Nautique 200.
Plus, MWC has all the gear you’ll need for an incredible day on the water.
Hours of Operation:
Winter 10am-5pm / Spring, Summer, Fall: 8am-7pm. Open every day of the year!
- Boat(s) in Use: CORRECT CRAFT NAUTIQUES 230/CORRECT CRAFT NAUTIQUES 200
- Available Gear: Yes, complete.
- Wake Park Details:
MWC is set up with two full size cable systems with the latest design and technology to help in a riders success, as well as an awesome array of cutting-edge features. In addition, MWC offers a two-tower system.
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size: No limit
- On-site Accommodations:
Holiday Inn Hotel 2 miles away.
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Amelia Earhart Park. Exclusive Fresh and Crystal Water Lake.
- Water Temperature: Summer 80 F/ Winter 70 F
- Wind Pattern: There is always a nice spot to ride!
- Other Watercraft Traffic: No- only our boat.