Pompano Beach, / United States
Lavelle Training School (LTS)
Water Sport Charter Water Sport School
Phone: 954 520 0620
3731 NW 9th Avenue
Pompano Beach, Florida 33064
“Your goal becomes our goal.”
Lavelle Training School offers coaching for a wide variety of water sports, including wakeboarding, wakesurfing, waterskiing, wakeskating, flyboarding, tubing, kneeboarding, bare footing and hydrofoil.
LTS has camps/clinics, party/event packages, exclusive rentals, overnight stay and other custom packages to meet your needs.
- Learn from the pioneer and 6x World Wakeboard Champion
- Over 21 years of coaching experience
- Professional and safe instructions
- One-on-one and/or group coaching
- For all ages and riding levels (from beginner to professional)
- Trains top pro riders on the Pro Tour
- Operates year round
- Two adjoining 4,000-foot long spring feed lakes (gator-free)
- Premium wakeboard and wakesurf boats
- Complete riding gear and equipment provided
- Fully furnished house for overnight or extended stay
- Equipped with gym, table tennis, bbq, fire pit, hot tubs, hammocks, wifi, etc.
- Pro shop located on-site
- Train stations and airports nearby
- Restaurants, grocery stores, malls, banks, gasoline stations, drug stores and movie theaters located within 5-mile radius
- Serving clients from all over the world!
In 1990, Dean started his professional water-sports career at Sea World in Orlando, Florida. He became one of the top athletes by 1992 and earned the title of “Mr. Everything”. The following year he started his pro wakeboard career. He won the World Championship in 1993 and reigned as one of the world’s best into the millennium. As part of the Hyperlite family, he had his own signature boards including the Lavelle and the Latitude. With his experience and knowledge of wakeboarding, he began coaching around the world and eventually started his own wakeboard and waterski school, L.T.S., in 2000. This is when he focused his energy and devoted himself to be the best coach he could be.
Hours of Operation:
Mondays to Sundays: 9am til dusk (By appointment only)
- Boat(s) in Use: Nautique 210 and 230
- Available Gear: Yes
- Wake Park Details:
We are 5 minutes from Ski Rixen and go train there a few days a week.
- School Class Size: 1 on 1 or summer camps
- Charter Group Size: Camp - 6 people
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: Summer: upper 80s F / Winter: upper 60s F
- Wind Pattern: East in the summer / Northwest in the winter
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Light all week / Saturdays get busier after 2pm / Sundays just locals