Cory Pickos Waterski & Wakeboard School
Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.skicory.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: (You may also use the Contact Form on our website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/Cory-Pickos-Water-Ski-and-Wakeboard-137369099665905
Phone: 850 687 7731
105 Jump St.
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
The Pickos Waterski and Wakeboard School is a leader in watersports facilities as well as offering exceptional instruction and a unique vacation. Our goal is to provide you with the best instruction and a world-class learning experience. First time on skis, ride for fun, or professional level? We have the expertise offered at all levels!
Join us on the water for single lessons, half and full day lessons, weeks, months or more!
Freshwater, man-made tournament lakes create the optimal conditions for waterskiing and wakeboarding. Our facility has held events including the U.S. Nationals, U.S. Team trials, PanAmerican Championships, Jr. U.S. Open and more! Proud to be a part of the Nautique family.
Hours of Operation:
5 day camp / Private lessons weekends by appointment
- Boat(s) in Use: Ski Nautique 200
- Available Gear: Recreational waterskis, wakeboards, etc.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 1 on 1
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Yes. The camp house is located directly on the ski lake, only steps from the shoreline, with a spectacular view down the slalom course. It has a beautiful kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, living room, laundry and a large deck for barbecues and relaxing after a great lesson.
The camp house is comfortable as well as functional, giving it a home-away-from home feeling.
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lakes
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern: Protected
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None