Water Sport Resort Water Sport School Water Sport Charter
- Website: http://www.floridawakesports.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/highadventurewatersportsfloridawakesports
Sebastian, Florida 32976
Located in Sebastian, Florida (between Orlando and West Palm Beach on the Treasure Coast), Florida Wakesports provides wake sport rides, clinics, lessons, camps and vacation packages for all levels and all ages.
What might you ask are wakesports? A wakesport is any sport done with a boat's wake, such as: waterskiing, wakeboarding, trick skiing, wake skating, hydrofoil, tubing, kneeboarding, barefooting, slalom course skiing, wake surfing, and even more.
We have a Mastercraft X-5 to give you the best experience on the water as possible. We also have access to a surveyed slalom course.
Florida Wakesports provides clinics, camps, lessons, and pulls. We also are a proud sponsor of the Venture Crew 1715 and the Florida Tech Wakesports Team.
Just need a pull/ride? Contact us and we will get you on the schedule.
Attention! For anyone planning a visit to Florida, we are setting up some incredible packages for a Florida Wakesports vacation. Before you plan your next trip to Florida, contact us for more information.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: Sunrise to Sunset
- Boat(s) in Use: Mastercraft X-5
- Available Gear: Wakeboards and Water Skis
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 1-6
- Charter Group Size: 1-6
- On-site Accommodations:
Local resorts, hotels and campgrounds (please see website).
- Club requirements for participation: No
- Water Located On: C-54 and ICW
- Water Temperature: 80 F
- Wind Pattern: South East
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Semi-private