Winter Haven, / United States
Water Sport School Water Sport Charter
- Website: http://www.foiltime.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/foiltimecom-259593249263
Phone: 863 660 2264
516 Lake Lulu Dr.
Winter Haven, Florida 33880
Geno and Angela offer instruction and training in a wide variety of disciplines, including hydrofoil, show ski, swivel, pyramids and mixed doubles. They specialize in catering to your needs. Winner of the Skip Gilkerson Award at Show Ski Nationals, Geno strives to make your experience fun and rewarding. Plus, Winter Haven is a beautiful city. Restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Airport pickup available. They will also happy to travel to your lake and provide lessons for you and your friends. Beginners to pro welcome!
Hours of Operation:
Flexible. Please contact in advance to arrange
Please contact in advance to arrange
- Boat(s) in Use: 2008 MasterCraft X-1
- Available Gear: Yes
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: From 1-4 students per boat
- Charter Group Size: Up to 6 in a boat or 20 as a team
- On-site Accommodations:
Yes. 2 apartments on site overlooking Lake Lulu, one of the 16 Chain of Lakes
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Lake Lulu / Chain of Lakes
- Water Temperature: 50-90 F degrees, depending on the time of year.
- Wind Pattern: Various
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Minimal during the week. Calm on weekend mornings.