Cartersville, / United States
Terminus Wake Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://terminuswakepark.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/TerminusWakePark
Phone: (470) 315-0155
171 LakePoint Parkway
Cartersville, Georgia 30121
From the very beginning, the team at Terminus set out to build one of the largest and most unique cable parks in the United States.
Terminus is Georgia’s first full-size cable park. In fact, they have 3 cable lakes- a beginner lake, intermediate lake, and advanced lake!
First-timers can learn how to ride on their state-of-the-art Sesitec System 2.0 on Lake 1! On Lake 2, beginners simply learn to circle the clockwise full-size system, as well as ride the smaller features for the first time.
On Lake 3 clockwise full-size system, more advanced riders can hit an elaborate series of features and sliders. Many of the features are not available anywhere else in the United States and the custom features are the first of their kind in the world!
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Wake Park Details:
(3) cable lakes. (2) full-size clockwise systems and 1 Sesitec 2.0. There is an elaborate series of features and sliders. Many of the features are not available anywhere else in the United States and the custom features are the first of their kind in the world!
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: