Gainesville, / United States
Water Sport School
- Website: http://www.campcobra.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: (You may also use the contact form on the website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/campcobrawakecamp
Phone: 678 936 0977
Camp CoBra is a private wakeboard camp based out of Gainesville, Ga. Lessons are given on Lake Lanier, Burton, Rubun, Oconee, Blue Ridge, Jackson, Chatuge, and Allatonna from March - November every year.
Our camp is not based on a schedule which makes it more convient for you to schedule your private lessons. Want a full week of private lessons? No problem - we offer that too. You can have up to a single day, or schedule up to a week. Whatever you would like to do to improve your riding.
We coach every age too. We've started with kids at 4 years up to 81 years old! If you are interested in receiving private one-on-one lessons or want to have a group come out, we've got you covered. Now just get to your lake house and let's ride!
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: Malibu 22MXZ
- Available Gear:
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Lake Lanier, Burton, Rubun, Oconee, Blue Ridge, Jackson, Chatuge and Allatonna
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: