Georgia Wakeboard Lessons
Water Sport School Water Sport Charter
- Website: http://www.gawakeboardlessons.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/gawakeboardlessons
1701 White Oak Drive
White Plains, Georgia 30678
Georgia Wakeboard Lessons is owned by former professional wakeboarder Brandon Lee. Along with a select team of elite instructors, Georgia Wakeboard Lessons continues to raise the bar for wakeboard and wakesurf instruction by providing the safest, highest quality instruction at the greatest value.
Hours of Operation:
Year round. TBA days / times. By reservation only.
- Boat(s) in Use: New Nautique. Boat will be weighted appropriate to skill level.
- Available Gear: Connelly wakeboards and wakesurfers, Pro Line ropes and handles.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 1-6 / 10 for Boot Camp
- Charter Group Size: From 1-10
- On-site Accommodations:
Covered dock, Swimming beach, bathrooms, shower, etc.
- Club requirements for participation: Please visit website, call, or email for pricing
- Water Located On: Lake Oconee (boat); Lake Allatoona; Lake Lanier
- Water Temperature: Spring 67-80 F / Summer 80-90 F / Fall 67-80 F / Winter 50-67F
- Wind Pattern: Mornings calm, evenings calm, mid days vary. Multiple shore lines to block wind.
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Minimal where we operate. Heavy on weekends during peak season.