Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.kcwatersports.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: (You may also use the contact form on the website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/KCWatersports
25825 Edgemore Road
Paola, Kansas 66071
KC Watersports is a Cable Wake Park destination where you can come to learn the sport of wakeboarding and wake skating from the ground up, or compete at the highest level. For our experts, you won’t find a more challenging set of sliders, kickers, rails and ramps anywhere in the US.
At our beginner sessions, we slow the cable down to make the start process simpler. For the family, we have a beach, with shade, where you can relax and watch the kids ride, and the “Snack Shack” to keep you going through a full day. We offer Lessons and Full Week Training Camps to perfect your skills and style. Our Pro Shop is well stocked with the best gear that Liquid Force can offer, for rent or for sale.
Hours of Operation:
Hours vary by season. Please check our website.
- Boat(s) in Use: N/A
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, Wakeskates, SUPs, Bindings, Life Vests, Helmets
- Wake Park Details:
5-Tower System lake and a Sesitec 2.0 lake with a separate SUP area
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Pro Shop, Snack Shop, Beach
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: