Pomona Lake Ski Team
Water Sport Club
PO Box 73
Vassar, Kansas 66542
If you are not familiar with our club, we are a show ski team from the eastern part of Kansas, about 1 hour south-west of Kansas City or 30 minutes south of Topeka. The club has been around for a few decades and recently is hitting a new growth spurt! We are currently building up our club to be competitive in the National level and are looking for people who are wanting to learn how to ski or already know how to ski.
Hours of Operation:
April - October. Please call for more details.
Call Mark Weber @ 785-806-4436
- Boat(s) in Use: Please call
- Available Gear: Show Ski equipment available
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: Please call
- Charter Group Size: Please call
- On-site Accommodations:
Tent camping, hook ups for campers and a large clubhouse.
- Club requirements for participation: AWSA member insurance
- Water Located On: Pomona Lake
- Water Temperature: 60-90 F
- Wind Pattern: Mornings and evenings calm from the south
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Busy on afternoons