Naples, / United States
Captain Dingley's Wake/Ski Academy and Board Shop LLC
Water Sport School Water Sport Charter Ski Boat Rental
- Website: http://www.captaindingleys.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/captaindingleys
845 Roosevelt Trail
Naples, Maine 04055
Welcome to Maine's #1 Wake & Ski Academy!
Whether you're a beginner or have some experience under your belt, we are ready to bring your skill to the next level. Don't let age become a factor either! We have pulled from the ages of 2 to 82!
Alden and I have worked very hard over the past 5 years perfecting our teaching methods to make sure you walk away learning more than you thought possible and having a blast while doing it. We are constantly refining and creating training techniques to teach you with as little frustration and falls as possible. We take a very personal approach and try to connect with everyone to help get the most out of your lesson.
Hours of Operation:
June-Sept; 7 Days a week; 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Optional, Recommended. Also, please bring along an observer.
- Boat(s) in Use: 2014 Super Air Nautique 210, with Nautique Surf System
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, Waterskis, Wakeskate, Wakesurf, Kneeboard, Tubes
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: Private Family Lessons
- Charter Group Size: Your call.
- On-site Accommodations:
www.migis.com , www.innatlonglake.com , www.lambsmillinn.com , www.romahmotorinn.com
- Club requirements for participation: We do NOT provide a spotter. Please bring along someone to observe.
- Water Located On: Long Lake , Brandy Pond, Sebago Lake
- Water Temperature: 65 - 80 F
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: