Water Sport Club Ski Boat Rental
Pleasure Cove Marina
Pasadena, Maryland 21122
Since we all love being on the water, our group got together and created Radda Wake to share our passion for the sport. We began our wakeboarding experience from the kindness of others who were willing to teach, lend us gear, and ride on their boats. We want to continue what they started and create a local network of people who enjoy the water as much as we do.
Whether you're looking for a short afternoon or evening trip, or spending the day at one of our events, we'd be happy to hook you up with some ride time and wakeboarding experience.
The only cost to you is fuel reimbursement. Any addition support goes towards boat maintenance or gear replacement/repair. Please see our contact page to get involved.
Please visit www.RaddaWake.com for details and contact info!
Hours of Operation:
May-November: Mon-Fri 5pm-9pm / Sat-Sun 10am-9pm
Yes, please contact us to reserve seats on the boats.
- Boat(s) in Use: Mastercrafts, Wellcraft, and a selection of others
- Available Gear: Too many to list! Boards of all sizes and styles from Hyperlite, Ronix, Liquid Force, and more.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 4-5
- Charter Group Size: 6-8
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: The only cost to you is fuel reimbursement. We are also a member of the USA Water Ski & Wake Association.
- Water Located On: Bodkin Creek & Stoney River
- Water Temperature: Comfortable
- Wind Pattern: Mostly protected
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Calm on weekdays, busy on weekends