Placid Wake Park
Water Sport School Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.placidwakepark.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/placidwakepark2
Phone: 616 892 9253
11252 84th Ave.
Allendale, Michigan 49401
Visit Placid this summer and ride the cable or take a set behind our MasterCraft on the lake. Perfect for first time or experienced wakeboarders. Our staff can get you setup on the latest equipment from Byerly, CWB, Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Ronix, and many other brands in the pro shop and help take you to the next level behind the boat or on the cable! At Placid Waters residential community. Address given will work on GPS units.
Hours of Operation:
May-September. Afternoons during the week and full days on weekends.
Please call for more info!
- Boat(s) in Use: MasterCraft X-Star
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, Wakeskates, Wakeskis, Wakesurf rentals-as well as life jackets and helmet rentals!
- Wake Park Details:
Sesitec 2.0 on dedicated lake. Typically 4 obstacles with rails, kicker. Some winching available. Boat run in private, engineered lake.
- School Class Size: Varies
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Pro Shop, Beach, Grill, Observation deck, Volleyball net
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Lake Placid
- Water Temperature: 70s F
- Wind Pattern: Prevailing from West. Sheltered area.
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Private