Brant Beach, New Jersey / United States
6 foundWakeboarding and Waterskiing Places in New Jersey
Throughout the east New Jersey coastline, there are a plethora of water sports schools to visit. Atlantic City’s Totally Tubular Watersports offers wakeboarding and waterskiing instruction while Island Surf and Sail offers a wakeboarding and wakesurfing school, as well as a top of the line surf shop. Waterskiing purists should take a look at Dividing Creek Waterski Club, which has two slalom courses available.
Dividing Creek, New Jersey / United States
Lake Hopatcong , New Jersey / United States
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey / United States
Ocean City, New Jersey / United States
Rumson, New Jersey / United States
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in New Jersey:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Contribute photos, videos, reviews and comments for any listing in New Jersey!
WakeScout is a community-driven site, encouraging everyone to contribute reviews, comments, photos and videos for any water sport listing in New Jersey. This provides the WakeScout community with an unbiased account of what they can expect- information the community can trust- and provides great insight as to what a place is really like.