Hexagon Wake Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.hexagoncablepark.com/
- Email: (Please use the contact form on the website.)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hexagon.wakepark
Phone: 877 925 3727
Alternate Phone: 919 894 6090
3025 Allens Crossroads Rd.
Benson, North Carolina 27504
Hexagon Wake Park at Tucker Lake is a great place for riders of all ages to pursue water sports in a safe, supportive environment. Beginners to advanced riders will have a blast at Hexagon, with daily sessions and lessons for both wakeboarding and wakeskating. Group lessons and private lessons are available.
Additionally, Hexagon offers summer camps throughout the summer.
The camps are a great way for kids to learn to wakeboard, wakeskate and kneeboard, and to improve on existing skills, in a fun, encouraging atmosphere.
When you’re not on the water wakeboarding or wakeskating, relax at Hexagon’s white sandy beach. Play beach volleyball, swim in clear blue water, check out the water slides and rope swings, or cruise in one of Hexagon’s canoes and paddle boats.
Hours of Operation:
Summer: Mon-Fri. 11am-8pm / Sat.-Sun. 10am-8pm. Spring/Fall: 10am-6pm
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Wake Park Details: Working together with Sesitec and The Wake Park Project, we are proud to announce that we have 2 full size cable systems, one running clockwise and the other anti-clockwise. Also joining those systems is a Sesitec System 2.0. Using the 2.0, it has never been easier to get first time riders up and going first time around.
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Tucker Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: