Lake Lure, / United States
Lake Lure Adventure Center
Water Sport Charter Water Sport School
- Website: http://lakelureadventurecompany.com/
- Email: (Please use the contact form on the website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/lakelureadventurecompany
Phone: (828) 625-8066
Located at US 64/74 and Buffalo Shoals Road, 1 mile east of Hwy 9.
Lake Lure, North Carolina 28746
The Lake Lure Adventure Company is dedicated to providing a safe, fun, exciting, and adventurous experience on Lake Lure. Whether you are vacationing at the resort, day-tripping, or a local, we have a variety of activities to offer for everyone! Our staff is well schooled in hospitality as well as water sports instruction, and will make you feel in your element. Let our knowledgeable and USA Waterski certified staff take you and your family on a memorable ski trip on Lake Lure, NC. We are trained to get those first time skiers up as well as give instruction to the more experienced skiers. We offer water skiing, slalom, and barefoot on our 2009 Mastercraft Pro-Star 197 as well as wakeboarding.
Hours of Operation:
9am-8pm - 7 days/week. Memorial Day to Labor Day. Open year around by reservation.
- Boat(s) in Use: 2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 / 2011 MasterCraft X-2
- Available Gear: Yes
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Lake Lure
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: