Water Sport School
- Website: http://afwake.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: (You may also use the contact form on the website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/AFWake
Phone: 252 536 9063
1881 Eaton’s Ferry Road
Littleton, North Carolina 27850
AF Wake is run by Adam Fields, former BROstock Champion and IWWF World Champion. Learn from one of the best riders in the world behind an Epic boat. Also, as a Liquid Force Test Center, AF Wake has a great array of boards for wakeboarding, wake skating and wake surfing available for your use.
AF Wake provides wakeboarding, wake skating and wake surfing instruction for all levels of riders: beginners, intermediate level and professionals. They promise to give you the most personalized learning experience available to make you the best rider you can be.
Whether you are learning how to get up on a wakeboard, wanting to win a World Championship of your own, or anything in between, AF Wake is the place to go. Instruction is personalized for your enjoyment. They offer a variety of packages to fit your needs either on your own boat or AF Wake’s boats. Day and hourly rates are available, as well as an overnight camp where you can fully experience AF Wake!
Along with his school on Lake Gaston, Adam holds clinics throughout North Carolina and Virginia during the summer, and offers training during the winter at his school in Orlando.
Hours of Operation:
Sunrise-Sunset / 7 days a week
- Boat(s) in Use: Epic wake boats, MasterCraft, Centurion, Nautique
- Available Gear: Liquid Force, Inland Surfer
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: Customized
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: No requirements
- Water Located On: Lake Gaston
- Water Temperature: 70-85 degrees F
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: