Aurora, Oregon / United States
6 foundWakeboarding and Waterskiing Places in Oregon
While waterskiing is quite popular in Oregon, wakeboarders, wakeskaters and other water sports enthusiasts can find thrills in this northern state. Eugene’s Emerald Valley Waterski Club promotes competitive water skiing, including slalom skiing, trick skiing, and jumping. At River Run Waterski , disabled water skiers can enjoy sessions on a glassy private lake, and the Portland Water Spectacular can teach you all you need to know about show skiing. If you want a little bit of everything, you can rent a wakeboard or waterski boat from Cove Palisades Marina or try wakesurfing, kneeboarding or wakeskating for the first time at Blue Turns Water Sports.
Culver, Oregon / United States
Eugene, Oregon / United States
Gresham, Oregon / United States
Redmond, Oregon / United States
Springfield, Oregon / United States
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Oregon:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Oregon not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Oregon to get on the water. Simply click on the "Suggest a New Listing" button found at the top of this page.